Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Just a little blog today

Not much today I fear.....

I have managed to achieve two things today....sending off a parcel and buying tickets to Cirque de Soleil. There are definitely more things to achieve, but those are the main ones.

I am so chuffed that C de S. is finally coming to Kamloops. From what I have seen of their productions....(on TV) they are spectacular and colours and costumes are just overwhelming to the senses....at least they seem so. I am really looking forward to it.

Another note....I have added Hannah Andersson to my list of links. She is a Swedish crafter, artist, photographer and much more and her blog is always fun and inspiring to read. Her ideas are always unique and give me hope that I may still achieve something in my artistic life. Feel free to check her out.

Other than that....not much else to cogitate on....at least nothing that's fit to put into print...;-)

Slainte!!!

No comments: