Thursday, January 17, 2008

Please God.....

I'm feeling conflicted....or at least my emotions are....

On the one hand...it's been DH's birthday and we have had a wonderful dinner and then laughed ourselves silly at American Idol .....

On the other hand....I was notified today that my dear 96 year old aunt is in hospital recovering from heart failure brought on by pneumonia....and is now suffering from gastrointestinal problems. She's being assessed to decide how she can still live at home....

...it's a conflict because I don't know whether to laugh or cry. You know...when you are having a good time, but then you have that nagging feeling that something isn't quite right and then you remember.....

I will be getting more information tomorrow, so there is nothing to do but wait...something I'm not terribly good at doing.

All I can do is pray....which I will do fervently!!

Slainte!!

No comments: